There are few better feelings than a long weekend, especially when it’s Labor Day Weekend!
If you love Labor Day and are looking for ways to savor the last days of Summer, we’ve got some suggestions of things you can do.
September 2nd – September 4th
- Rhythm and Roots
- This weekend in Rhode Island, you can grab tickets to a music festival in Charlestown. It’s set to be a New Orleans party of musical styles followed by traditionalists, little-known talent, fan favorites and new interpreters of the ever-expanding definition of roots music.
- For more info, visit their website here.
September 2nd – September 5th
- Books! Books! Books! 4th Annual Labor Day Sidewalk Sale!
- Stillwater Books located at 175 Main Street in Pawtucket RI is excited to host their 4th annual Labor Day Sidewalk Sale!
- All sidewalk sale books are just $0.99 and range across all genres and topics! **Weather Permitting
September 3rd – September 5th
- Six Flags, Labor Day Weekend
- No better way to close out Summer than at an amusement park! Six Flags in Agawam will be open all weekend, waiting to celebrate with you!
- On September 3rd only, they will have a fireworks spectacular at 9:15pm.
- More info here!
- Don’t forget, King Richard’s Faire opens this weekend and is in town until October 23rd!
- Make sure you listen with us – we’ve been giving away tickets to the Faire, and we will be continuing to do so!
- Boston Labor Day Weekend Pier Pressure White Party Cruise
- This Sunday, VIP Nightlife and Boston Nightlife are bringing you the cruise of the season! You’ll spend your evening on a 4-deck luxury yacht with gorgeous views of the Boston skyline, beverages, 2 DJs, and dancing.
- Tickets are still available and can be found here.
- Labor Day at the Mayflower Brewery
- Spend your holiday at the Mayflower Brewery Beer Garden in Pinehills from 12-6pm! Check out everything going on at the Pinehills Brewery this weekend here.
- The Farmers Market at Rye Tavern
- From 11-2pm, The Rye Tavern in Pinehills will be hosting a Farmers Market supporting your local farmers, growers, bakers and makers!
- They will also be hosting their market every Monday through October 31.
- For more info and to see the full vendors list, visit this page.
Enjoy your Labor Day Weekend!