Easy 99.1 / “Walt Disney World Cirque Drawn To Life ” Additional Contest Rules
*Note: All WPLM General Contest Rules listed on Easy 99.1 website also apply.
How to Enter & Win
Plymouth Rock Broadcasting Co., Inc. d/b/a as WPLM-FM/AM is sponsoring Easy 99.1’s “Walt Disney World Cirque Drawn To Life” contest which will run from Tuesday, October 11, 2022 – Friday, October 21, 2022.
Beginning on Tuesday, October 11, 2022 and every weekday until Friday, October 21, 2022 Easy 99.1 will announce the “Disney Get Away Song of the Day” at approximately 8:50am eastern time. When the song plays again that day, in its entirety before 6pm on Easy 99.1 , Caller # 10 at 508-746-9991 will be qualified for a chance to win a 4 day / 3 night Walt Disney World vacation for up to (4) people upon verification of eligibility.
Daily qualifiers will be entered into Grand Prize Drawing to win a Walt Disney World vacation for (4) four. Grand Prize winner will be announced on Monday, October 24, 2022 at approximately 8:50am Eastern Time.
Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded, consisting of a Walt Disney World Resort getaway for four (4) including:
- One (1) vacation package for four (4) persons for three (3) nights and four (4) days at the Walt Disney World Resort which shall consist of the following:
- Four (4) round trip coach airfares between the major gateway airport closest to traveler’s residence and the Orlando International Airport. (provided, however, if winner resides within 250 miles of the Walt Disney World Resort, air fare will not be provided.
- One (1) round trip ground transfers between the Orlando International Airport and the Walt Disney World Resort via limousine or SUV.
- Room accommodations consisting of one (1) standard room(s) (with a maximum of four (4) persons per room) for three (3) night(s) at a hotel at the Walt Disney World Resort selected by Disney in its sole discretion; based on availability.
- Four (4) 4-Day Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper Option.
- Four (4) Tickets to Drawn To Life Presented By Cirque du Soleil and Disney. Reservations must be made at least 72 business hours in advance. Tickets are valid until March 30, 2023. Please visit www.cirquedusoleil.com/Drawn-to-life for the most up to date show dates and times. Drawn to Life is located at Disney Springs at Walt Disney World Resort and performs Tuesday – Saturday at 5:30pm and 8:00pm. (No performances Sunday – Monday) Applicable to Category 2 (or Cat.2) seating only. All four (4) tickets must be redeemed on the same order and cannot be split between performances. Note: Show availability, show dates, and show times are subject to change without notice. Additional block out dates may apply which include special events and holidays. No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfers for any part is permitted, and cannot be combined with any other offer. Cirque du Soleil, Walt Disney World, and/or any partners or affiliates are not responsible for lost or stolen tickets and/or vouchers.
- One (1) Disney Gift Card with a value of $300.00. Subject to restrictions. The Disney Gift Card can be used at select participating locations at Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disney Store locations in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico, shopDisney.com, DisneyPhotoPass, Adventures By Disney, Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, and Disney’s Beach Resorts. It cannot be used toward the purchase of a Disney Vacation Club Membership. Visit DisneyGiftcard.com for complete terms and conditions. Additional restrictions may apply.
Items that are not included as parts of the winning vacation package are: meals, hotel room service, laundry service, alcoholic beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, etc., local and long-distance telephone calls, tips, gratuities, service charges or taxes. All other charges and items not otherwise described above.
- The estimated retail value of the vacation package is US $7,501.96.
- Vacation must be taken between 9/30/22 – 3/30/23.
- Departure date and accommodations are subject to availability; certain restrictions and block out dates may apply.
- Vacation is/are for the winner of the sweepstakes/contest and three (3) guests of the winner’s choosing.
- Vacation and vacation components may not be sold traded transferred, rescheduled to dates not within the fulfillment period set forth above, or refunded. Vacations is/are not redeemable for cash.
- Winners must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to enter and win. Travelers under the age of eighteen (18) must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian who must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Certain travel restrictions apply.
- Promoter is the sponsor of the Promotion.
- Disney, its parent, related, affiliated and subsidiary entities and their respective officers, director, agents, employees and assigns will be released and discharged from any and all legal claims, losses, injuries, demands, damages, actions and/or causes of actions that arise out of and/or are in any way related to the prize, the receipt, use and/or enjoyment of the prize, any prize-related activity and/or proofs of performance are received.
All entrants must be at least eighteen (18) years old and legal residents of the United States residing in MA, NH or RI. A winner will be disqualified if he/she or a member of his/her household has won a Easy 99.1 contest with a value over $50.00 within the previous 30 days or prize valued at $1,000.00 or more within the last year (365 days). Employees (including their immediate families and members of the same household) of Plymouth Rock Broadcasting Co., Inc. , its affiliates, promotional sponsors, prize providers, and advertising and promotional agencies who do business with Easy 99.1 (“Promotional Entities”) are not eligible to participate in any contest presented by Easy 99.1. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents and legal guardians, children and legal wards, grandparents, and grandchildren, including “in-laws”. One entry per person; multiple entries will disqualify the entrant. No purchase or other consideration is necessary to participate in a contest.
Winners agree to release and hold harmless the Promotional Entities, Easy 99.1, Plymouth Rock Broadcasting Co., Inc, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability and any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this contest and the redemption of any prize. Winners will be required to sign a form releasing Easy 99.1 and its affiliated companies and Promotional Entities from all liability in connection with the contest and the award and use of the prize before claiming the prize. Should winner attempt to claim against Promotional Entities for personal injury, bodily injury, or property damage arising out of the redemption of any prize, such suit must be submitted to the venue and jurisdiction of the federal and state courts in Orange County, Florida and will be governed, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida.
Easy 99.1 and the Promotional Entities undertake no liability or responsibility, and make no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the performance of the prize(s) awarded, for any failure to perform, or negligent performance of any service provider, or for any other risk, incident or damage direct or indirect, relating to or arising out of the contest, including (but not limited to) cancellations, postponements, delays or other scheduling changes; missed events or connections or inability of winner to attend; and accident, injury, damage or expense arising from or occurring during the use or redemption of the prize, or travel to/from or attendance at any event relating to the contest, by the winner and/or winner’s guest(s). Easy 99.1 and the Promotional Entities are not responsible for damage to a prize or loss of a prize after the prize has been claimed. Winners must inspect their prizes before leaving the station. Easy 99.1 is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failure or malfunctions, lost or unavailable network or other telecommunications connections, or lost, late, damaged, illegible, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, disconnected, or delayed contest entries or communications, whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this contest, or by any human error which may occur in the execution of this contest.
Entry into any contest constitutes full permission for Easy 99.1 and promotion sponsors and their respective affiliates to broadcast and/or to photograph or publish the participant’s name, voice, recorded comments, biographical information, face and likeness without compensation.
Easy 99.1 will report the total value of each prize to the IRS and will furnish winners with a federal Form 1099. Winners must provide their social security number to Easy 99.1 for tax reporting purposes, and are solely responsible for payment of all taxes incurred as a result of the award of a prize.
Failure to conform to all contest rules, or any fraud or other illegal or inappropriate conduct on the part of a contestant, will result in the contestant’s disqualification and forfeiture of any prize won. Easy 99.1 reserves the right to rule ineligible listeners who, in Easy 99.1’s sole judgment, engage in abusive conduct with respect to any contest or promotion conducted by Easy 99.1 or its affiliates. By taking part in this contest, participants agree to be bound by these rules and all decisions of the judges, who are employees of Easy 99.1 and whose decisions with respect to all aspects of the contest are final and binding. Easy 99.1 reserves the right to make changes in the contest rules at any time, which changes will become effective upon announcement. Copies of written contest rules and the list of winners are available during normal business hours at the Easy 99.1 studio, 17 Columbus Road, Plymouth, MA 02360. Contest is void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
Sponsor: Plymouth Rock Broadcasting Co., Inc. d/b/a WPLM-FM/AM, 17 Columbus Road, Plymouth, MA 02360